Pearls and crystals always complement each other quite well in Jewelries. Here's a step by step tutorial on how to make a earring using these two combos.
White pearl beads from Pandahall
Crystal Glass beads in metallic green colour
Rounded silver beads in small size.
Tigertail beading wire.
Instructions (Make 2):
1. Take a beading wire of length about 20 cm
2. Add in 3 crystal beads followed by a pearl bead and 3 silver beads in the middle of the beading wire.
3. Intercross both wires by a pearl bead.
4. Add in 3 crystal bead on one side and 3 rounded silver bead on the other side.
5. Again intercross by a pearl bead.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5. Add in the beads in such a way that the crystal beads and silver beads are alternative in each sides.
7. Enclose it by threading both the wire into crimp bead followed by a jump ring and earring hook and pass it through the crimp bead and cut of the excess wire.
Hope you guys like this tutorial. Have a great day everyone. Cheers:)