Origami Wall art..

Almost half of November has passed and realized i haven't posted anything on my blog yet. Even though i wish to be consistent in blogging, i find myself slacking off every now and then. I really wanted to make at least 3 posts every month and hope i could find time to do that..

I had some origami papers and was wondering what to do with it.. While looking for inspiration, I found this colorful Origami wall art from How about orange. It's such an easy and lovely project and here's my take on it...


I had only limited colors hence the small size.. i planned on filling up my empty walls with some painting and quilling...



And sketching at times for relaxation..


Hope you all are having a wonderful day.. have a fun filled weekend! cheers :)

11 comments

  1. Nice drawing !!! And blog !
    Thanks for the visit !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really impressed with your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wall art is beautiful, very colorful and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, can you draw! And that's a sketch?? I wish I was able to do something like that myself...
    I really like your origami wall art, btw, it's very effective and you mixed the colours with style! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice idea for origami!
    Beautiful sketch!!!
    Happy weekend.:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wall artwork is so bright and cheerful looking and the design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wall art is so fantastic!! I could so see that in a nursery as the colors are wonderful!!! And your sketches are always so beautiful!! Happy weekend friend!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely display. I too am finding it hard to find time for everything I want to do. And sometimes find that I am quite content to do nothing at all. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wall art is beautiful! And your sketch is lovely as always :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wall art looks colorful !!:) the sketch is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very beautiful wall art. Planning to do one. Hunting for the origami papers in my town. Thanks for the link. Sketch is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences