Hello december!

Hello people! a very happy December to you all. I really love this time of the year. Have you guys started decorating the houses for the holiday season. I'm yet to start with the decorations and looking forward to set up the tree with my family. Before that, i'm trying to finish up my shop orders.
I'm happy that i decided to open a Etsy shop this year. I'm learning with each orders and hopefully i'll be able to improve in the coming year.


Anything related to unicorns seems to be selling well this year. I'm happy to know that people liked these Caticorns as much as Unicorns. The only drawback of setting up an etsy shop is that i don't get much time to blog and interact with my fellow blogging friends. Hopefully i'll soon learn trying to juggle between blogging and Etsy


Have a joyful December everyone :)







7 comments

  1. Your Caticorns are adorable and I can see why they are a success. Best of luck with your Etsy shop and the whole balancing act!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every success with your shop. Loved the caticorns, they certainly made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your new venture !!!!! Have a wonderful christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute !!!!!
    I wish you a lot of success !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you success at your etsy sales. Do what you like more and what's important to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences